Carpark Cleaner with Driving Licenses
We are looking for a Cleaner to take care of our facilities and carry out Car Park cleaning duties.
- Full training and Uniform provided
- 40-50hrs a week on a 5am to 1pm rotational roster
- Being a friendly
- Approachable team-player
- Being timely and reliable
- A good work ethic and a can-do attitude
- Ability to work varying shift patterns and be flexible
- A proven track record of being reliable and punctual
- Demonstrating excellent time management
- Ability to follow instructions and work unsupervised
- Commercial cleaning experience is advantageous and experience in a CARPARK Cleaning environment will be highly considered
Requirements and skills:
- Full New Zealand Drives Licenses
- Proven working experience as a Cleaner
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
What we offer:
This a permanent full time or a part time role comes, a competitive remuneration package reflective of your skills and experience, and all the tools of trade you need to do your job, company vehicle. Work in a solid and strong stable environment and work with truly passionate people who love what they do.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a Free Pre-Employment drug test and medical.
If it’s you, than please email us your CV to :- email@example.com